- Controlling Inventory and produce the report to the management and sales team.
- Prepares sales contract
- Filing sales contracts and delivery.
- Controls and updates car stock in-out
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date and report to Sales manager and GM on weekly basis.
- Ensure that showroom & vehicles are properly cleaned.
- Tracking call in and walk in customers.
- Controlling stationary use.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the manager
- High organizational skills and good team work
- Has administrative or sales background.
- Bachelor degree of business administration or related
- Strong communication
- Good at English communication
- Able to use computer literate (Ms. Words, Ms. Excel, Internet & E-mail)
- Able to work under pressure
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Automotive Mechanical Supervisor||Automotive|
|Sales Consultant (Chinese Speaking)||Automotive|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Food-Beverage Operation Manager||Food and Beverage|
|Food & Beverage-Operation Manager||HGB Food Industry|
|HR & Admin Officer 1 position||HGB Food Industry|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Chinese)||HGB Food Industry|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|