|- Maintain standards of performance of the parts and service teams through effective coaching and performance management.
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labor efficiency, labor sales, and cost of sales).
- Maximize commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Ensure all Service processes meet KIA’s requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the manager.
|- Automotive Engineer Background
- At least 5 years of car repair experience
- Knowledgeable about Servicing, Maintenance, Electrical repair, Mechanical repair, Diagnosis machine and Spare Parts.
- Have degree in related field automotive engineering
- Good at English communication
- Good organizational skills, Ability to lead a team.
- Willing to Work under pressure