|- Responsible for daily car workshop Operations
- Responsible for overseeing all Diagnostic work
- Responsible for in house training of technicians (Technicians supervising, and couching)
- Supervising company’s the workshop and workshop procedures control.
- Warranty procedure control and Quality control
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Vehicle Diagnostic and Maintenance to the highest factory standards
- To implement Standard Operating Procedures for the workshop
- To ensure periodic reporting to the management
- Constantly improving technical skills and high standards of quality workmanship as well as best practice
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the General Manager
|- Education background in field of mechanic or automotive Engineer
- At least 5 years of automotive repair experience
- Knowledgeable about Servicing, Maintenance, Electrical repair, Mechanical repair, Diagnosis machine and Spare Parts.
- Good at English communication
- Good organizational skills, Ability to lead a team.
- Willing to Work under pressure