- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies and financial entries, documents and reports.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Preparing and distributing financial statement and cost center reports. Adheres to internal and external deadlines
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system
- Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance
- Responsible for holding relevant store personnel accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist with annual budgets-prepares all allocations
- Responsible for all taxes obligations
- Implement and update various accounting procedures
- Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under the Cambodian Accounting Standard
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Finance Manager.