|- Welcome all customers walk in showroom
- Motorcycle sale to achieve the sales target at least 5 units per month
- Motorcycle delivery and product explanation
- Responsible for cleaning the motor display in Showroom to ensure all motors are clean
- Responsible for developing business in responsible market segment
- To achieve at least 10 direct customers visit per day
- To achieve daily call to external customer as per daily target
- Prepare daily report (Customer negotiation progress) and send to sales manager every day
- Update your customer profile (customer-by-customer) and submit to Sales Manager every week
- Prepare weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer report and send to sales manager every week and month
- Report market situation and competitors activities to the manager
- Build good relationship with customers for long business corporate
- Build up good brand image of the company and product in the market
- Update your customer profile (customer-by-customer) and submit to Sales Manager every week.
- Report on market situation (Showroom customer feedback) once a week.
- Support peer colleague as and when necessary.
|- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree of related fields.
- At least 1 years experiences at Sales or Marketing.
- Good at English communication
- Flexible on work
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Hard-working / Honestly
- Able to work under pressure.
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|