|- Maintains current marketing and personal growth opportunities.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Accomplishes company results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
|- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing Field or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing for automotive industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet and email
- Excellent in English
- Creative and flexible working
- Honest and able to work under high pressure
- Strong commitment
- Understands luxury customer lifestyle