|- The creation and management of agreed annual marketing plans
- Understand the dealerships needs and challenges.
- Managing marketing budgets within agreed limits.
- Planning, implementing and managing effective advertising and PR strategies
- Planning, implementing and managing effective CRM strategy.
- Managing website, Facebook and other social media activities
- To have a thorough understanding of the Rolls-Royce and Bentley brand values and CI guidelines and ensure they are used wisely throughout the business.
- To assist, support and where necessary implement an effective Social Media strategy for the business.
- To ensure a Marketing Plan is documented, accurate and complete throughout the year. Submit to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and Bentley the agreed plans as requested
- To ensure Group marketing spend is reported accurately and remains within agreed budget guidelines
- Respond to requests from GM and Managers with regard to content, but also to propose new strategies where appropriate.
- To take responsibility for all marketing programmes ensuring the campaigns are accurate and their success is measured and recorded.
- To manage external marketing agencies or contractors as required.
- To liaise and attend meetings both within and outside Rolls-Royce and Bentley Phnom Penh as requested
- Benchmark competitors and ensures competitive advantage
- To attend training courses as required
- Any other reasonable tasks requested by the Management.
|- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing Field or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing for automotive industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet and email
- Excellent in English
- Creative and flexible working
- Honest and able to work under high pressure
- Strong commitment
- Understands luxury customer lifestyle