|- Manage sales team performance and evaluation
- Direct and supervise sales team activities.
- Planning about Sales Department activities.
- Sales reporting.
- Report to General Manager (foreigner).
- Prepare strategy to develop sales business.
- Corporate with related department to grow business – marketing parts and services
- Build brand Image by implementing the right strategies
- Build relationship with customers
- Showroom Management & Administration
- Training & coaching company’s sales team
- Advance information sources
- Coordinate and facilitate communication from Management to staff and staff to management
- Manage other related event
- Vehicle stock arrangement & management
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the manager
|- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Marketing Management is preferable.
- At least 5 years experiences in sales, preferably in the field of Automotive Business.
- Willing to develop knowledge in technical products.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Good appearance.
- Non job-hoper, at least 3 years working experiences in current company.
- Be honest and hardworking
- Able to work under pressure