|• Welcome all customers walk in showroom
• Warmly serve customers with snacks, coffee or other existing drinks
• Checking the coffee machines regularly throughout the day
• Keeping the coffee machine, tables and work area clean.
• Inspects kitchen in good order prior to opening.
• Check drinks and snack stocks and report to accountant/purchaser to make refill order
• To conduct other jobs as assigned by superior
|- One year food service or Barista experience
- Possess a basic knowledge of food and coffee preparation, guest relations
- Must have a general knowledge of coffee beverages, wine, beer, waters and drinks served.
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor
- Able to communicate in English
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|