- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email and hand over to the right department.
- Call out all customer involved Sales & Service and hand over to the right department.
- Follow up existing customer to maintenance service.
- Update existing customer complaint information.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Fill in Data into system and updated.
- Fill in customer survey form and report to head of department/General Manager.
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 1 years experiences in sales, Customer Service.
- Good at English communication
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Able to use computer literate (Ms. Words, Ms. Excel , Internet & E-mail)
- Able to work under pressure.
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|