• Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
• Cataloguing customers concerns and comments
• Writing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
• Translating customers’ repair problems into standard repair terminology
• Explaining repairs to customers
• Test-driving vehicles to confirm service repairs
• Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs
• Create clear precise customer invoice which details of charges.
• Handling customer complaints and ensure all filing is kept up to date
• Promote the services and its benefits and parts section to all customers.
• Ensure method of payment is clarified.
- Proven ability to communicate and determine customer’s needs and to sell the dealership’s parts and service capabilities.
- Legible writing and good administrative skills.
- Good at English communication (listening, questioning) and Chinese is an advantage
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Accounting Supervisor||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Accounting Manager||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Tax Accountant||Automotive Industry||22/04/2017|
|Recruitment Executive||Automotive Industry|
|Assistant to Chairman||Automotive Industry|
|Digital Marketing Executive||Automotive Industry|
|Senior Event Executive||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Bentley||15/04/2017|
|After Sales Service Manager||HINO||31/03/2017|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Cashier & Service Advisor||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Market Research Analyst||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|