|- Prepare quote for service advisor from the Technicians ‘Estimated Sheet.
- Prepare purchase request for stock refill and customers ‘order.
- Assist any inquiries from customer.
- Prepare price list update for service advisor (new stock arrival).
- As a stock controller for maintaining the warehouse (location & condition of spare parts)
- Stock reporting daily/weekly/monthly.
- Able to work independent - Work hard, Friendly, motivate and flexible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
|- Bachelor Degree in Management or relevant fields.
- At least 2 year experience
- From 22 to 35 year old. - Body is strong enough to carry heavy items.
- Can operate computer with Microsoft Offices.
- Good in English both speaking and writing. - Good appearance and hard working. - Able to work under pressure.
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|