- Greet Customers and help them buy/use HD Quality and Genuine Parts.
- Maximize customers traffic in workshop with high retention rate.
- Conduct regularly for product proposal to boost parts and labor sales(Help customer to buy not push)
-Conduct quality check before delivery to make sure all jobs are done properly.
- Well explain to customers about all the points of current repair done and invite them for next service.
- Use Electronic Parts Check to find correct parts number and check parts stock availability.
- Prepare quotation and invoice for both parts and service
- Record lost sales for both parts and service availability
- Handle customers complaint based on fact.
- Perform other jobs assigned by Leader/Manager.
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Management /Marketing/
Business/or other related fields.
- At least 1 years experiences in sales, Customer Service.
- Having technical (Motor) knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment toward the job
- Strong time management and result-oriented
toward the job
- Able to work under pressure.
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|