SUMMARY/SPECIFICATION OF POSITION
• Responsible for meeting and assisting all our guests upon their arrivals, during their visit and departures from the showroom.
• Assists customer efficiently, courteously and professionally.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meets and greet all customer upon visit and departure.
• Escorts customer to the allocated lounge and explain the features of Mazda brand and vehicles as well as the facilities
• Maintains regular contacts with the customer.
• Obtains customer feedback on their visit in the showroom. If complaints, takes immediate actions to remedy solutions.
• Records daily activities and complaints in the visitor logbook and informs the respective department heads for immediate actions.
• Assists all customer utilizing the lounge.
• Works closely with the Food and Beverages team especially at the lounge.
• Promote all our outlets and Mazda vehicles any special promotions going on.
• Ensures that all the showroom facilities are in good, organize and clean manner.
• Greets customer upon arrival and bids farewell upon departure.
• Ensures that, whenever possible, customer receive personal recognition.
• Inspects showroom and amenities in good order prior to opening.
• Maintains an active presence in the showroom to greet and assist incoming customers.
• Give courtesy calls and complete the call log for Performance Monitor daily.
• Promotes and sell Mazda vehicle, services and other offering with accurate information.
• Handles customer complaints/ request immediately and follows up thoroughly.
• Understand, respect and communicate company values and culture.
• Maintain yourself respectfully at all times, as you will be reflecting the company.
• Ensure safety in regards to your health at work.
• Showroom property should not be misused and cost saving is necessary.
• Treat your colleagues on all levels with respect.
• Be a contributor to greener environment (save paper / save energy / save water/ etc.)
• Any other areas of instruction, given by your Department Head.
• Bachelor Degree of Business administration/International Relation or related fields.
• Operational experience especially in Customer Relation or Public Relation
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to make coffee, cocktail and sandwich
• Be patient, honesty and hard working
• Ability to work as a team
• Excellent in English
• Be able to work under pressure
• Female only
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Accounting Supervisor||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Accounting Manager||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Tax Accountant||Automotive Industry||22/04/2017|
|Recruitment Executive||Automotive Industry|
|Assistant to Chairman||Automotive Industry|
|Digital Marketing Executive||Automotive Industry|
|Senior Event Executive||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Bentley||15/04/2017|
|After Sales Service Manager||HINO||31/03/2017|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Cashier & Service Advisor||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Market Research Analyst||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|