- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establish HR standard and procedures.
- Manage recruiting and employee testing program.
- Conduct performance appraisal and proposes reward scheme on a regular basis.
- Continually evaluates compensation policies and procedure.
- Maintain and updates HR policy in regular basis.
- Inform management of critical human resources situation and issues, including changes in man power
needs, legal consideration, hiring / disciplinary / termination practices.
- To establish Human Resources Dept. objectives, plans, budget and policies.
- Maintains company staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling
managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Performance the HR functions on recruitment and selection to ensure that HBG vacancies are attracting candidates
and offering the right positions to the right candidates.
- Continuously develop and revise human resources policy and other regulations on a timely basis to ensure they are
reflecting to need and compliance with Cambodian Labor Law.
- Manage the HR filings both documents to ensure that those documents are filed and entries properly and privately.
- Ensure the accuracy of the salary, compensation, and staff’s benefits by reviewing payroll and relevant reports and
they are paid promptly.
- Ensure staffs are working in the safe and positive working environment where there is no discrimination,
harassment, violation, office politics and dangers.
- Become a first contact person for advise staff, managers, and executive committee for some concerns related to
personal security, Cambodia Labor Law, labor relation, performance management, disciplinary procedures, policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by Top Management.
- At least 3 years experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree Human Resource Management or Related to field.
- English Fluently
- Good in negotiation skill and communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High motivate person
- Leadership and strong management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Integrity and approach ability.
- Able to work under pressure, be able to work as team work.
|Job Title||Company Name||Closing Date|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Automotive Industry||15/04/2017|
|Marketing Manager||Automotive Industry|
|Oversea Purchasing Officer||Automotive Industry|
|Marketing Supervisor||Automotive Industry|
|Warehouse & Stock Controller||F&B|
|Sales Consultant Outdoor||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Kawasaki|
|Customer Service/ Receptionist||Kawasaki|
|Sales Consultant Showroom||Mazda|
|Receptionist/Customer Service (Rolls-Royce)||Rolls-Royce|