|• Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
• To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
• To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout
• To deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
• The promotion of sales of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
• Handling customer complaints and ensure all filing is kept up to date
• Ensure method of payment is clarified.
• Other task will be assigned by Head of Department or GM
|- Basic automotive knowledge and experience in this field.
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to lean and develop
- Good command in communicating in English
- Hold a valid Cambodia driving license.