|- Designing, developing and preparing all communication materials including ads, files covert, brochures, exhibit displays, slide shows, newsletters….
- Conceptualizing and following corporate identity through use of logos, layout and color palette.
- Making changes to artwork and layout based on management feedback.
- Liaising with both inside and outside elements: copywriters, photographers, other designers, website designers, publishers and newspapers.
- Maintaining communication resource files.
- Developing design for company interior offices, trade show and other exhibition booths and presentations.
- Perforce other duties as assigned by Head of Graphic Designer
- Be able to communicate in English
- Proven graphic designing experience (2 years and up)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Fresh graduate/Students are welcome with at least 1 years of working or freelance
- Respectful and No attitude problem