|• Manage and monitor tasks of the branch effectively.
• Prepare monthly report of related management tasks and present to CEO of company.
• Directly oversees the day to day running of branch operations in maintaining high level of efficiency and customer service excellence.
• Implement people strategies in development of skills and competencies, career planning and succession planning in the branch work force.
• Lead and prepare business strategy plans as weekly, monthly and annually.
• Study and evaluate operation areas.
• Control on staff daily activities.
• Orientation and coaching or mentoring existing and new staff.
• Encourage and motivate staff to work more effectively and reach to the target setting.
• Solve and facilitate all complaints or any comments about something from customers.
• Solve the problems between staff and staff in case it happened.
• Manage the office, restaurant and all the documents to be tidy and in order, good hygiene, and good environment comply with standard.
• Participate in staff performance appraisals.
• Any other duties assign by MD or chairman
|• Bachelor Degree or Master Degree of Business administration or related fields.
• At least 3 to 5-year working experiences as a Branch Manager in Food and beverage
• Business awareness and commercial focus
• Knowledge of FMCG is encouraged to apply
• Problem solving skills.
• Prefer to have experiences in sale management.
• Demonstrate clear leadership traits with strong goal orientation and accountability.
• Strong interpersonal, and soft skills especially for sale management.
• Very strong drive and passion to succeed.
• Excellent in English
• Ability to work and thrive under pressure.