|• Direct and supervise outdoor sales team activities
• Direct report to General manager
• To assist the General Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
• To assist the General Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers
• Assist General Manager by completing all assigned duties
• Supervise and support Sales Consultant
• Provide sales training and on-going mentoring to sales staff
• Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Sales Manager
• Communicate all sales relations issues, concerns, and incidents to Sales Manager
• Meet regularly with General Manager and provide detailed reporting on the overall performance of the team
• Conduct Daily and Weekly sales meetings
• Consolidate daily, weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer report and send to General manager
• Report market situation and competitor’s activities to the General manager
• Build good relationship with customers for long business corporate
• Build up good brand image of the company and product in the market
• Analyse competitor activities
• Report on market situation (Outside customer feedback) once a week
• To conduct other jobs as assigned by managers
|• Bachelor degree or Master Degree in Marketing Management is preferable.
• At least 5 years’ experiences in sales, preferably in Automotive industry.
• Willing to develop knowledge in technical products.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
• Good appearance.