|- Problem solving from customer complaints
- Follow up customers to comply with company credit’s policy
- Prepare sales plan to visit customer at the assigned areas
- Build good communication and relationship with customers and/or new customers
- Prepare daily and weekly report to management
- Conduct other jobs as assigned by management
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
|- Bachelor Degree of Business administration/Marketing or related fields.
- At least one year experiences in Automotive products (Tire is preferred).
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Be patient, honesty and hard working
- Must have own motorcycle
- Ability to work as a team
- Commit to bring the success to the company
- Be able to work under pressure