|- Configure & upgrade network, server, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Troubleshoot on error, identify case of problems and provide the solution, list and gather of impacted network and security and server.
- Monitoring server performance, network connection, storage capacity, and hardware inventory and software license management.
- Providing network and server platform administration and support.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center
- Daily user support computer operations, basic networking, user helpdesk, and user computer training.
- Maintaining existing hardware and upgrading which have been become obsolete.
- Maintaining and configuring phone system, printer, fingerprint, and camera security.
- Protects organization's value by keeping confidential information.
- Maintaining existing power system, security room and keep server room clean.
- Technical specification, user manual, and troubleshooting documentation.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the manager.
|- Bachelor degree of Computer Science/ Information Technology
- 2 year of PC user support experience is must
- Knowledge of the Network and Communication technologies
- Experience using Internet Access Point, and MS Office
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 (AD, DNS, File Server…)
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN and firewall with Mikrotik
- Knowledge of the Network infrastructure and Communication technologies
- Understanding installation with Apple product (iMac, Mac Book…)
- Experience with print, scan, copy
- Positive attitude, and Critical thinking
- English language proficiency
- Strong communication and writing skills.