|• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
|- Good at customer communication and problems solving
- Used to work as call center or receptionist is preferable
- Good at document filing either hard or soft
- Humble, friendly and can work under pressure
- Work Day : Monday to Saturday (half day on Sat)
- Working Time: 8:00~17:30
- Working Place: At Pochentong, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia