|• Prepares and services all food items according to restaurant recipes and standards
• Ensures consistency in taste and presentation of all food items.
• Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
• Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters
• Monitors related equipment, reporting any problems or inconsistencies to the Chef De Partie or Head Chef
• Performs other related duties as required
|• 0-2 years experiences in hotel and service industry
• Must have a love and passion for food
• The ability to work under the pressure
• Good management and organization skill
• Able to work at AEON Sen Sok City