|• To Execute the marketing plans
• Managing budgets for digital marketing
• Planning, implementing and managing effective advertising and PR strategies
• Planning, implementing and managing effective CRM strategy.
• Managing website, Facebook and other social media activities
• To assist, support and where necessary implement an effective Social Media strategy for the business.
• To ensure Group marketing spend is reported accurately and remains within agreed budget guidelines
• Respond to requests from GM and Managers with regard to content, but also to propose new strategies where appropriate.
• To take responsibility for all marketing programmes ensuring the campaigns are accurate and their success is measured and recorded.
• To manage external marketing agencies or contractors as required.
• To liaise and attend meetings with agencies or supplier for current and future cooperation
• To attend training courses as required
• Any other reasonable tasks requested by the Management.
|Bachelor degree in Marketing Field or equivalent
- At least 1 years’ experience in Marketing
- Used to work in automotive industry is a plus+
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to use Microsoft Office, design program is preferable
- Good command in English
- Self-confident, creative and flexible
- Honest and able to work under high pressure
- Good at networking
Working day: Monday-Half of Saturday
Working time: 8:00~17:30(1 hour break)
Working place: exchange Square, 13th floor