|• To inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet;
• To train and supervise the performance of assigned staff; takes disciplinary action when needed; assures substitute coverage as necessary; reviews schedule of various sites;
• To perform minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools;
• To perform minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.);
• To perform minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.);
• To reconfigure, install, position, and remount modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks;
• To prepare the surfaces and paint various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.);
• To perform other work related duties as assigned.
|• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or equivalent;
• Have at least 4 year of experiences in installation and maintenance;
• Good knowledge in Design;
• Have good communication in English;
• Be strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Be able to use common tools and followed directions as given;
• Be able to work with minimal supervision.