|• Supervising during meal periods to ensure that all of standards and steps of service are met through all customer’s interactions.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
• Ensuring that all steps of services as outlines in training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
• Interact positively with customers promoting restaurant facilities and services.
• Deal problems to the satisfaction of the customers
• Communicate with customer and employees with polite and in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations.
• Take action to ensure food quality and service standards.
• Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
• Solicit feedback from customer concerning the service and food & beverage offerings in all outlets.
• Work closely with the Operation Manager to check the food & Beverage and Finance in monthly stock controlling.
• Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely matter.
• Assist the Operation Manager and HR Department in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
• Assist the Operation Manager and working closely with other departments to ensure that all promotions.
• Do other as required by Operation Manager
• Bachelor of Management or related degree
• Good communication in English or Chinese is plus
• Experienced in restaurant/outlet management
• Flexible, dynamic and leadership
• Able to work at AEON Mall II
How to apply
Contact Person: HR
Tel: 087 555 669
Address: #96, Kampuchea Krom Blvd (128), Village 8, Sangkat Teuk Laork 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh