- Contact to suppliers for quotation
- Prepare purchase request for stock refill and customers ‘order.
- Assist any inquiries from customer.
- Prepare price list update for service advisor (new stock arrival).
- Maintaining the warehouse (location & condition of spare parts)
- Stock reporting daily/weekly/monthly.
- Able to work independent, work hard, Friendly, motivate and flexible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant fields.
- Should be experienced in stock/warehouse control.
- Used to work in automotive industry is a plus+
- Able to use Microsoft Offices.
- Able to communicate in English
- Humble, loyal and good team work.