- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Interact positively with customers promoting restaurant facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties
- Communicate with customer and employees with polite and in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations.Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions.Maintain rapport with all of departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely matter.
- Assist the Operation Manager in planning and setting up special events.
- Bachelor Degree in Management
-Be able to lead, manage and well communicate with staff and management team
-Follow company’s service, hygiene and management standard
-Honest, hard-working, reliable, with enthusiasm, good attitude, patience, team work and willing to learn more with minimum supervision and under pressure
-Flexible in time, working hours and work rotation assigned by Management
-Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
-Good at Chinese and English
-Must have minimum 3-year related experience in Restaurant Management for position