|- Well manage accounting documents in file
- Issue all accounting documents (Invoice, debit note...)
- Prepare the Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- check and verify on payment suppliers
- check unit price of material and spear part
- Monitor and follow up checking stock in and out
- Monthly and yearly tax declaration
- Daily and monthly report to supervisor or manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
|- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Tax Agent Certification
- Two to four years working experience with taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; QuickBooks or Peachtree software.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with general tax department
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.